- 250g Philadelphia Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 250g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 6 Cadbury Freddo Chocolate (or Vanilla) Biscuits
- Assorted sprinkles, for decoration
- Combine the Philly with the chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form; gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue. Fold the meringue through the chocolate mixture, then spoon into serving glasses and chill until required.
- Carefully rub the chocolate side of a Freddo biscuit onto the base of a hot saucepan to slightly melt it then dip into sprinkles and set aside to firm. Repeat this process with half (or all) the biscuits. Store in an airtight container until required.
- Prior to serving, top each mousse with a Freddo biscuit and sprinkle with remaining decorations. Serve immediately.