Become an educator with us
If you have a passion for working with children and would like the opportunity to start your own family day care business from home, we would love for you to join our team of professional educators.
My Home Your Home Family Day Care provides educators support with all aspects of running a family day care business. Build on our experience with training and proven policies regarding safety, hygiene, enrolments, payments and CCB and marketing. Our coordinators regularly visit your premises and provide friendly support and advice, whilst also ensuring compliance with government regulations, providing peace of mind to educators and families.
Opportunities exist to join our team of professional family day care educators, and make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families.
Family Day Care educators must hold or be enrolled in Certificate III in children services (or higher) in order to start operating. We work with approved training providers and can assist you with your enrolment and offer support throughout your training.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or hold residency.
- You must be over 18 years of age
- A current working with children's check and a national police check.
- Have completed or are enrolled in Certificate III in children services (or higher).
- Current first aid and asthma and anaphylaxis certificates.
- Medical clearance from your doctor.
- Your residence must have a suitable area to provide family day care, and pass our safety and suitability checks.
- More details on this in the information booklet.
Detailed information on how to become an educator and establishing your own family day care business from home can be found in our New Educator Information Booklet. Contact us to request a copy...